Your First Choice for Comprehensive HVAC-R Solutions
OUR BUSINESS SOLUTIONS TEAM
Master has a strong reputation for excellence in the marketplace. Our team is committed to supplying premium HVAC-R equipment to highly specialized and sophisticated customers in the commercial, industrial and high-end institutional markets.
We supply quality products, but also offer application and installation expertise.
Thanks to our long standing exclusive relationships with premier suppliers, we can ensure product line continuity and expertise.
OUR SERVICES & MARKETS
Comprehensive training and support for contractors, consulting engineers, architects, owners and owners’ representatives.
- Industrial and Commercial Vibration & Noise Control
- Design Build Project Support
- Design Assistance for Smaller Applications
- Product Selection and Technical Support
- Start-up and Site Supervision
- Product and System Training (GTA Lab)
- HITACHI Certified Training Center (VRF)
The combination of industrial, air distribution, applied, heating and hydronics, refrigeration and commercial rooftop markets with our extensive residential/wholesale distribution network creates a powerful and unique value proposition for our customers and partners and has made us the dominant HVAC/R player in Central Canada. We seek to continue to differentiate as we expand to the rest of North America.
WE ARE HERE
OUR TRAINING LABS
Commitment to Quality and Training
Our facilities are dedicated to demonstrating equipment and technical training :
- Promote the latest technologies
- Deepen knowledge and technical skills
- Provide hands on experience with equipment
- Demystify products, from installation to operation
OUR LAB FACILITIES:
- Montreal - LeboLab 6,000 sq. ft.
- Vaughan - GTALab 4,000 sq. ft.
- Calgary - ABLab 3,800 sq. ft.
- Burnaby - BCLab 2,300 sq. ft.
Our labs feature a variety of Applied, Commercial, Industrial, Refrigeration, Ventilation, Heating and Hydronics equipment.
OUR SALES NETWORK
Master has 8 Business Solutions sales offices to help you with your projets that are suppoted by a network of more than 14 branches across Ontario