Marketing & promotion of products:
- Selling price: coordination between purchasing/product management & sales department
- Marketing tools, catalogs, sales manuals: coordination between product manager & sales department
- After sales service: coordination between service manager & technical support to manufacturers
- Attend trade shows and seminars to promote products or to learn about industry developments
- Develop and manage a dealer network for residential products.
- Develop a close relationship with commercial/applied contractors and promote The Master Groups ability to quote on public tenders as well as on design build projects.
Ensure effective regional relationships with suppliers.
Identify competitive positioning of our products versus the competition.
After sales service
- Contact customers after the sale to resolve problems and ensure follow up
- Have the ability to resolve technical problems related to products
- Set up and facilitate training seminars for our dealer and contractor base
Promotion of Master products to clients (contractors, engineering firms and owners)
- Acquire required technical knowledge in order to promote products (academic or manufacturer training)
- Preparation of annual sales budgets for territory & proposals for client accounts
- Document account activities, generate reports, and keep records of business transactions with customers and suppliers
- Maintain sales forecasting reports.
- Presentation of technical drawings
- Preparation of buying & pre-purchase documents
- Presentation of product applications for use in HVAC-R systems (formal presentation with catalogs or audio/video material)
Management of client accounts
- Development & solicitation of existing and potential clients.
- Evaluation of clientâ€™s needs & resources and recommendation of appropriate products & services
- Responsible for the use of the CRM in client account management
Keep informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about existing, and emerging technologies, and the latest product-line developments.
- Participate in regional trade associations and develop networking opportunities.
Knowledge of MS Office programs
Technical knowledge of products
Good sales abilities and persuasiveness
Ability to schedule appointments
Ability to make cold calls
Team player-open to coaching and following companies directives and objectives
Ability to work under pressure
Excellent communication skills- ability to make presentations and ability to work with all levels of management
Good organizational skills
Initiative & resourcefulness
Completion of secondary school
Mechanical engineer or technician service mechanic
Sales related training programs
Experience technical related field
â€¢ We offer our employees a competitive salary based on experience;
â€¢ Our group insurance program (medical, dental, short and long-term disability) supports our employees and their families
â€¢ We contribute to your group RRSP;
â€¢ We pay for your safety shoes;
â€¢ We support the health of our employees by providing a Health Program (contribution to a membership in a fitness center).
Leader in the air conditioning, refrigeration, ventilation and heating sectors for almost 60 years now and 2010 winner as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies, The Master Group is the largest independent distributor in Eastern Canada from the Greater Toronto Area eastward to the Maritimes.