Heat pump: a heating and air conditioning system
Perfectly adapted to Canadian weather, a heat pump can serve as an air conditioning system in the summer and as a heating system in the winter. A heat pump actually transfers heat from one area to another or provides fresh air in your home when it is in defrost mode. A heat pump also allows you to control humidity which will increase your comfort level and your quality of life.
A heat pump has an average lifespan of 10 to 15 years, but we often see quality heat pumps still working after 20 years of loyal services.
With regard to costs related to a heat pump system, you should know that despite the slightly higher purchase price, heat pumps use less energy than conventional systems. An Energy Star certified heat pump will allow you to make significant energy savings in heating mode.
Heat pump systems offered by Master
Master offers a wide range of energy-efficient heat pumps to meet your needs in terms of comfort and air quality :
- Central heat pumps: Enjoy a range of products at the cutting edge of technology from renowned manufacturers such as York, Coleman, Luxaire and Haier.
- Wall mounted ductless heat pumps: Sleek design, performance and quiet operation. This heat pump can be installed in any room of your home for incomparable comfort
- Ductless multi-zone heat pumps: For economical, quiet and efficient operation, this type of heat pump supplies up to four zones from a single outdoor unit.
- Built-in and universal ductless heat pumps: Maximize the comfort of your home with this discreet unit providing the best energy efficiency.
- High velocity systems: Maintain the aesthetic architecture of your home with these high performance mini-ducts.
- Evaporators for central heat pumps: These evaporators will optimize your comfort and maximize the performance of your central heat pump.
- Accessories for central heat pumps: Adjust the temperature of your rooms in a unique way with our many accessories.